Dear authors! You have a great opportunity to post your papers in the CEUR. The materials of this series are submitted to DBLP, SCOPUS.
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances in the following areas of interest:
- Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- Evolutionary Computation and Metaheuristics
- Fuzzy Logic and Systems
- Hybrid Technologies
- Natural Language Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Application of Computational Intelligence
- Models and methods of decision support
- Fuzzy decision theory
- Artificial intelligence in decision theory
- Intelligent information technology
- Forecasting of socio-economic processes
- Decision making under uncertainty
- Metaheuristics and cooperative algorithms
For more details please visit Paper Submission. Accepted papers must be presented in the Oral session.
In addition, we traditionally accept the report`s abstracts (thesis) to include in the Symposium Proceedings. More details in Report`s Abstracts.